Kogel Derailleur Pulley Features:
- 2-year Guaranteed Performance Warranty on the bearings, so you can feel confident and secure about your next two seasons of riding
- Standard “cross” seals for optimal balance of durability and ceramic efficiency
- Optional “road” seals for even better efficiency
- Our full ceramic ‘Not For Instagram’ bearings for the ultimate low friction free spinning experience.
- Oversized pulleys. We have determined the highest tooth count that will fit on your stock cage, because size matters.
- Easy installation, simply replace the stock pulleys on your derailleur.
- Serviceable bearings and seal kits so you can keep your drive train running smoothly
- Top-tier grade 3 ceramic balls for the best ball quality you can get (Ball grade rates the roundness of the ball)
- ABEC 5 bearing tolerance for the best support in a cycling application
- Hardened steel races that won’t deform over time
Basically, our bearings are made to perform in the riding conditions of your choice. They are built to last and guaranteed for multiple riding seasons when properly maintained.