Midas Gold Aluminum derailleur pulleys with ceramic bearings
Did you know that a¬†one-ounce gold nugget is more rare to find than a five-carat diamond? These run of pulleys is limited to 50 sets. Now let that sink in....
Midas Gold¬†pulleys spin on Grade 3, Abec 5 hybrid ceramic bearings. The same bearings as our bottom brackets. Choose road bearings for lowest friction on road bikes or cross bearings if durability is key (that's for you, cross and gravel racers). The wheels are made of aluminum, which will make them more resistant to wear in muddy conditions.
Out of the box, these pulleys will fit on:
- Shimano road and MTB 10 and 11 speed
- Campagnolo 11 speed
- Sram 2x MTB 10speed
- For sram 10 and 11 speed road groups, the bore of the top pulley is different, please choose this from the dropdown menu.
- For Sram 1x derailleurs, please look at our 12 tooth Narrow Wide Pulleys
- not compatible with Campagnolo 10 speed
Having trouble deciding which pulleys are right for your derailleur? Have a look at this derailleur pulley buyers guide.¬†
- if you are looking for the pulleys you have seen spinning -almost- for eternity, they are right here.
Ball bearings are wear items, similar to the chain on your bicycle. While we went out of our way to present you with the best possible product, your Kogel Bearings do require some maintenance and a new seal kit from time to time. Please download this service document from our manuals section for a step by step on how to keep your bearings running smoothly.
Kogel Bearings strives for best-in-industry product support. Our hybrid and full ceramic bearings are covered under our 1+1 year warranty, which guarantees that we will keep you on the road for two years, pending on annual bearing service. Read more about our philosophy in this blog post.