In 2014 surfing on the internet Stephan Tytgadt discovered a new "game" called Zwift that would become the beginning of a new eCycling era.
Since then, eRacing has evolved and become more and more a real sport! In those six years since making the connection, Stephan has also built up a social community around eCycling. Today, BZR eCycling Club currently has almost 5000 members.
As eRacing attracted more and more business, the next step was creating a professional eSports team.
Together with Christope Verkruysse, we started up the "1st" eRacing team in Belgium called BZR-SPSD at the beginning of November 2020.
In no-time, the team gathered so many ranking points due to great results that we’ve moved up in the zwift team rankings to a top-10 spot.
The team is a domestic focusing on Belgian riders only for BZR-SPSD. This strategy has a high positive impact on the results and creates a very good team atmosphere, both online and in real life.
2020-2021 TEAM ROSTER
Coaches (+ riders):
Van Geyt Koen
Stefan Van Aelst
Yoni De Bock
Kenny De Vree
Kevin Van Reepingen
- Shimano Dura Ace R9100 and Ultegra R8000 Oversized Derailleur Cage - Black
- BB86-30 BB92-30 gold edition
- PF30-386 for long spindle 30mm cranks
- PF30-DUB for Sram DUB crank sets
- T47-i30 for 30mm spindle cranksets
- 12/12T Oversized derailleur pulleys for Shimano 11, Etap and Campagnolo 12 speed - Midas Gold
- 12/14T Oversized 'Not For Instagram' derailleur pulleys for Shimano Dura Ace R9100, Ultegra R8000 and 105 R7000
- 14/14T Oversized derailleur pulleys for Sram Eagle and Shimano 12 speed